Thursday, February 27, 2014

MONTHS WORTH OF NAILS!

After quite a long delay, I've been collecting a bunch of nail art to share! Forgive me, but I will be posting in bulk today without specific brands and colors- comment if you need any specific info. I lost a good number of pictures when my computer crashed, but here is what I've recovered for you:

Painted Circles


Levels


Soundwaves


Rosh Hashanah


Balloons


Broken Hearts


Obama


Nightmare Before Christmas


Turkey


Autumn Leaves


Chanukah


Cookie Monster


Oscar Sunday


Practice our ABCs


New Year's Eve


Modern Art


Dense Sparkles


Argyle 2-Ways


Winter Wind


Heart-Sharing Holidays


Shades of Valentine's


Double Chevron


January Landscape


Hot Lines


Jukebox the Ghost


The Ten Plagues


Sprinkles


Ballerina Pink


iPod Music


Cinco de Mayo


HeartBlocks


Ishihara Colorblindness Test


Marriage Equality

No comments:

Post a Comment