Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Welcome!

Hi all! So I know everyone in the world seems to be starting a blog these days, but I've gotten a few requests and recommendations to share my nail designs with the world (or just really bored web-surfers). I've been doing some fun and funky nail art using toothpicks for the past 3 or 4 years now, and I've really enjoyed coming up with new ideas and borrowing some from Google and Pinterest. I hope that these pictures give you ideas and inspire you to challenge yourself; not everyone can be ambidexterous, you know! So here are some of mine- feel free to pin them to your Pinterest boards, or try them out yourself. And make sure to let me know when you do- I want pictures!

I'll be hoping to update every week or two as I do new designs. Suggestions and tips are ALWAYS welcome! And, for an extra twist, I'll be adding a song or album to each post, letting you all know what  music was the soundtrack to the nail project.

Happy browsing!

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment